Eureka Springs Bed & Breakfast
This circa 1883, award winning, Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast Inn & Cottage has been serving guests for over 30 years. You will experience luxury bed & breakfast lodging with an emphasis on relaxation, refreshment and with romance in mind. The Inn’s historic charm has been carefully preserved yet all the interior spaces are renovated to current standards that guests expect. Exemplary personalized hospitality and some of the most fabulous gourmet breakfasts await you at Heart of the Hills Inn in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Book any suite at Heart of the Hills Inn starting September 1 and running through December 15th of 2019;via the Inn's web site or calling the Inn directly. You must use the Inn reservation system or call the Inn directly for this special to apply. No third party booking agency is acceptable. Reservation must be for two nights stay. The reservation must be made in advance of the reservation date by no less that 15 days. You will be required to pay the full reservation price at the time of booking. The amount paid is NONREFUNDABLE after 24 hours from the reservation time.
Book two nights, 15 days or more in advance, pay full reservation price noting that the reservation is not refundable after 24 hours from reservation time. Reservation is only for person who is the registered guest. Please see all policies of the INN noting the no refund for this special
Book your stay now at Heart of the Hills Inn
Reasons to Stay at Heart of the Hills Inn Bed & Breakfast in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- 3 block walk to the heart of downtown. Access to in-town walking, biking and hiking trails right from Inn. Order a picnic basket for your hiking, biking or walking enjoyment from the Inn.
- Private Entrances to all suites and cottage.
- Private decks or porch for each suite/cottage with outdoor dining and seating (you are here for privacy but if you want to socialize the Inn's gardens are just the place).
- One night stays accepted. Check out other Inn's and you will see that we are competitively priced. our amenities are top notch as are our grounds and suites.
- Chef's gourmet breakfast delivered in-suite or you can dine al-fresco on your private deck/porch (check out the guest rave comments on breakfast).
- Private in-suite baths, Jacuzzi tubs and doors that separate your private bathroom from the rest of your suite.
- Off-street assigned level parking. Sunken gardens, fire-pit, gas grill,Free secure WiFI and Muli-channel cable in each room are just a few of the additional features.
- Easy access within walking distance to fine dining and bars so no need to drive or take a taxi.
American with Disabilities Act (ADA): Heart of the Hills Inn in order to comply with the ADA wants you to know that: If you are disabled and need assistance in using the Inn's services, or obtaining information you need about our services, please call us at 1-479-253-7468 and we will be happy to assist you.