The Carriage House
A Cottage in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Pricing based on double occupancy, additional guests (max two additional for total of 4) is $20.00 per person per night.
The Carriage House is a free standing cottage in Eureka Springs on site of the Inn. The Carriage House really was for housing the carriage in the days of horse and buggy. This home is circa 1883. Later it was converted into a one car garage and in the 1960's was converted into a Doll Store for the city. The original barn for the carriage horse is now the gardeners shed in the sunken garden behind the cottage.
Through the years the Carriage House has been enlarged and the ceiling opened up to have a loft area with a double bed and seating area. A queen-size bed covered in red toile is on the first level along with the private bath and seating area/kitchenette. There is a mini kitchen that is fully functional with pots and pans and all that is needed should you wish to dine in. Your private bath includes a single person Jacuzzi and a stand up shower.
A electric fireplace with a carved wood surround await you. The private entrance and reserved private assigned level parking space next to the cottage make this the ideal place for friends to share the joy of being in Eureka Springs. This cottage has hosted many a girls weekend retreat and remains today a favorite lodging choice at the Inn. Located behind the cottage is a private deck area complete with a bistro table and four chairs for your outside enjoyment while overlooking the magnificent sunken garden area.
Amenities for The Carriage House
- Full Gourmet Breakfast Each Morning ~ Most Guests are not thinking of
lunch later in the day
( delivered to your cottage each morning between8:30-8:45 for private, romantic dining or to the private deck, weather permitting)
- Keurig coffee makers are now in all suites/cottage. Provided daily for rooms with two guests are three breakfast blend coffee packets. Additional specialty coffees, tea, cider and hot chocolate are available by request and are $1.00 each.
- Individual A/C & Heat
- Electric fireplace/heater across from the queen bed so while snuggling in bed the fire adds to the romantic mood. The second double bed is in the open loft.
- Level off street parking assigned next to the cottage
- Private deck overlooking the sunken gardens with two bistro tables and four chairs with umbrella for those weather permitting days
- Complimentary secure WIFI
- Flat Screen HD Television with Cable and DVD Player (enjoy the Inn's DVD library offering hundreds of movies located in the inn office)
- CD clock radio/alarm clock
- Complimentary Popcorn To Enjoy With Your Movies
- Luxury Alternative Pillows (enclosed In special pillow covers)
- Luxury Goose Down Alternative Comforters
- Goose down Mattress toppers and pillow top mattresses enclosed in special protective covers on a queen sized bed.
- High Count Linens
- This suite has a standup shower in a bathroom separated from the rest of the cottage and the tub is a single jacuzzi.
- Shampoo/ Conditioner lotions
- Blow Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board (delivered to your room on request)
- Daily Light Housekeeping (11-2)
Consider Adding to Your Stay...
"Thinking of You" ~ $75
The following items are presented on a beautiful tray and can be waiting in the room for your arrival or any time you chose.
- Chilled champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling cider or red/ white wine in an elegant ice bucket (complimentary)
- A fresh flower arrangement
- A box of locally made chocolates