Consider coming on over and checking out all that Eureka Springs has to offer on this world and to other worlds. Need a place to stay then consider Heart of the Hills Inn where you get luxury4less in this galaxy.
Pamela Lanier’s Bed and Breakfast Directory: LanierBB.com
PETALUMA, CA February 20, 2012- Congratulations to the Heart of the Hills Inn & Cottage in Eureka Springs, AR for having been chosen by our readers as North America’s “Best Specials Offered” for 2012. We offer our readers at LanierBB.com the opportunity to vote for the Best Specials Offered, tallying the total number of votes annually. This unique B&B has earned one of the industry’s most prestigious award!
Heart of the Hills Inn & Cottage is an ultimate bed and breakfast destination for any traveler in search of an unforgettable, unique experience. With excellent attention to detail, our member innkeepers serve their guests with extraordinary care, creating a memorable experience for travelers.
“Warm, welcoming and full of character and charm, David Mitchell offers exceptional hospitality and effort to go that extra mile. Earning themselves the designation of “Best Specials Offered for 2012” with Lanier readers, this B&B truly stands out above the rest”. –Pamela Lanier
Pamela Lanier’s Bed and Breakfasts, Inns and Guesthouses International has been assisting inn goers with a comprehensive variety of boutique lodgings since 1982, announcing an “Innkeeper of the Year” winner for 27 years in a row, the oldest and most prestigious B&B vote program in the world.
Thinking of visiting Eureka Springs, or want to meet these exceptional innkeepers that put their heart and soul into their B&B? Contact them today!
Heart of the Hills Inn & Cottage
5 Summit Street, Eureka Springs, AR
Heart of the Hills Inn in anticipation of higher gas prices for the spring and summer is announcing some cost savings measures that will make your getaway to Eureka Springs budget friendly.
Shop around and compare prices at the various B&B’s. Compare amenities and check out guest comments. You will find that Heart of the Hills Inn:
- has private entrances and decks/porches for your privacy
- private off street level parking for your car
- private bathrooms in each suite with doors separating your bath from the rest of your room. Suites are large and decorated with a blend of comtempary and antiques with original art work. Check out the web site and pictures of each suite.
- private en-suite dining or dine al-fresco on your private deck/porch. No need to get dressed and go to a dining room to eat with strangers.
- we accept one night stays, are rates are flat year around no seasonal or weekend price hikes.
- we have specials tailored to three, four or five night stays that are budget friendly
- compare prices at local B&B”s and you will see that Heart of the Hills Inn is: LUXURY4LESS in Eureka Springs.
- our guest comments say it best so consider staying with us and get more value for your dollar
- as an added bonus if you plan to stay more that two nights, pay in advance by check or money order in full at the time of the reservation you are eligible for a 10% discount off the nightly room rate before taxes. Does not apply to pacages/specials or other offers.
Heart of the Hills Inn is very aware of the impact of higher gas prices and wants your vacation/getaway to Eureka Springs to be one of relaxation, refreshment and maybe some romance. So check out our web site and compare and you will find that Heart of the Hills Inn is: LUXURY4LESS.
Heart of the Hills Inn & Cottage was awarded Best Specials Offered for 2012. Pamela Lanier BB offered the opportunity to vote for the Best Specials Offered on her web site and we won that award for 2012. Having received the greatest number of votes out of 8,500 properties.
Thinking about when you need to seek some relaxation, refreshment or find/renew romance in your life in 2012? Consider booking now Heart of the Hills Inn for that getaway. Space is limited so don’t miss out on a premier B&B in Eureka Springs by not booking early.
Two Days ( today and tomorrow) ONLY ~ Check Out Heart of the Hills Inn Valentine’s Day Package That’s So Sweet for that special someone ! En-Suite Upon Arrival – Champagne, Sparkling Cider or Wine Paired an assortment of chocolate + Lunch At LOCAL FLAVOR ($30 dining certificate) + Dinner At Grand Tavern ($50 dining certificate) + Two 1-Hour Massages ! $599. Suite Of Choice – Subject To Availability!