Heart of the Hills Inn in anticipation of higher gas prices for the spring and summer is announcing some cost savings measures that will make your getaway to Eureka Springs budget friendly.
Shop around and compare prices at the various B&B’s. Compare amenities and check out guest comments. You will find that Heart of the Hills Inn:
- has private entrances and decks/porches for your privacy
- private off street level parking for your car
- private bathrooms in each suite with doors separating your bath from the rest of your room. Suites are large and decorated with a blend of comtempary and antiques with original art work. Check out the web site and pictures of each suite.
- private en-suite dining or dine al-fresco on your private deck/porch. No need to get dressed and go to a dining room to eat with strangers.
- we accept one night stays, are rates are flat year around no seasonal or weekend price hikes.
- we have specials tailored to three, four or five night stays that are budget friendly
- compare prices at local B&B”s and you will see that Heart of the Hills Inn is: LUXURY4LESS in Eureka Springs.
- our guest comments say it best so consider staying with us and get more value for your dollar
- as an added bonus if you plan to stay more that two nights, pay in advance by check or money order in full at the time of the reservation you are eligible for a 10% discount off the nightly room rate before taxes. Does not apply to pacages/specials or other offers.
Heart of the Hills Inn is very aware of the impact of higher gas prices and wants your vacation/getaway to Eureka Springs to be one of relaxation, refreshment and maybe some romance. So check out our web site and compare and you will find that Heart of the Hills Inn is: LUXURY4LESS.